Volta Power Systems
Let’s face it. Gas and diesel-powered generators are costly. Not to mention, they’re bad for the environment. Plus, over time, running your diesel engine while stationary is not good for your motor. That’s why we have a solution that’s better all around the board.
Made from automotive-grade lithium-ion, Volta power systems:
- Eliminate or greatly reduce the need for generators or idling
- Are environmentally friendly without compromising performance
- Meet capacity needs from 3.3kWh to over 100kWh
- Give you access to the highest energy density on the market
- Allow you to run your vehicle’s air conditioning for hours without idling
Learn more about Volta Power Systems
When you can improve performance, reduce emissions, and drastically reduce operating costs, it’s a no brainer. Thanks to Odyne Systems’ modular hybrid and electrification systems, it’s never been easier for medium to heavy duty trucks to get on that level.
Both Technology Driven and Environmentally Friendly, benefits of Odyne Systems Include:
- Performance enhancement through hybrid launch assist and regenerative braking
- The ability to power equipment at jobs sites, with the engine off
- Reduction of idling time and harmful emissions
- Significantly less fuel consumption while driving and at the job site
- The ability to heat and cool the cab without use of the internal combustion engine
- Availability of export power, which may eliminate the need of a generator
- Hassle free battery charging
One of our electric vehicles in action
We built a custom mobile imaging vehicle for Save the Storks, delivering ultrasound and pregnancy testing in a mobile setting. This vehicle uses Volta power systems to help eliminate the need for generators while idling.
What types of all-electric chassis are available?
We have relationships with several Electric Vehicle conversion companies that allow us to provide quite a few vehicle types, from Ford Transit vans, to medium duty trucks to the Commercial Winnebago platform. We work with Electric Vehicle industry leaders such as Motiv Power Systems and Lightning Systems.