Volta Power Systems
Let’s face it. Gas and diesel powered generators are costly. Not to mention, they’re bad for the environment. Plus, over time, running your diesel engine while stationary is not good for your motor. That’s why we have a solution that’s better all around the board.
Made from automotive-grade lithium ion, Volta power systems:
- Eliminate or greatly reduce the need for generators or idling
- Are environmentally friendly without compromising performance
- Meet capacity needs from 3.3kWh to over 100kWh
- Give you access to the highest energy density on the market
- Allow you to run your vehicle’s air conditioning for hours without idling
Learn more about Volta Power Systems
When you can improve performance, reduce emissions, and drastically reduce operating costs, it’s a no brainer. Thanks to Odyne Systems’ modular hybrid and electrification systems, it’s never been easier for medium to heavy duty trucks to get on that level.
Both Technology Driven and Environmentally Friendly, benefits of Odyne Systems Include:
- Performance enhancement through hybrid launch assist and regenerative braking
- The ability to power equipment at jobs sites, with the engine off
- Reduction of idling time and harmful emissions
- Significantly less fuel consumption while driving and at the job site
- The ability to heat and cool the cab without use of the internal combustion engine
- Availability of export power, which may eliminate the need of a generator
- Hassle free battery charging
One of our electric vehicles in action
We custom built the interior of this Mobile Medical unit for the UCLA Health Center. The zero-emission unit, built from an all-electric Winnebago shell, travels between campuses, collecting, repairing, and sterilizing surgical suite instruments.
UCLA estimates this zero-emission vehicle will save them around $750,000 per year compared to the costs of using a third-party to service their surgical instruments.
Curious about the battery? It can hold enough charge for about 8 hours of operations plus travel to and from its home base. The range of miles it can deliver on a full charge is between 85 and 125.
What types of all-electric chassis are available?
We have relationships with several Electric Vehicle conversion companies that allow us to provide quite a few vehicle types, from Ford Transit vans, to medium duty trucks to the Commercial Winnebago platform. We work with Electric Vehicle industry leaders such as Motiv Power Systems and Lightning Systems.