Moving & Storage
Overview / Gallery
The demands on the moving and delivery industry are often underestimated, each move has its own set of demands and each truck body needs to accommodate your customer’s belongings and provide your workers easy accessibility. It needs to be easy to load and unload, organize and arrange without obstacles, and maximizing each load. With the perfect truck body your loads will increase productivity, minimize damage, and increase fuel economy.
Our diverse line of moving and storage bodies is customizable and built with durability, longevity, and safety. Since the foundation of your body is critical we utilize a stronger 4” cross member vs. the standard 3”, rivet spacing is on 2” centers for added strength as well. With our in-house engineering department and design team we have the capability to create exactly what you want, regardless of the complexity of your build.
Our moving and storage bodies are designed to be mounted on the chassis of your choice are ideal for residential or commercial moves. Summit Bodyworks – Truck and Van Bodies are built with strength and endurance in mind.
- 4” Long Sills
- 4″ Cross-members on 12″ or 18″ Centers
- Wheel Well Cover Plates for Added Protection
- 1-1/8” Laminated Hardwood Floor – Fully Undercoated
- .040” Pre-Painted White Aluminum Skins
- Radius Nose for Superior Air Deflection
- Roll-up, swing, or Slider Door Options
- Translucent or Aluminum Roof with Arched Roof Bows
- 3/8” Plywood Lining on Sides and ½” on Nose
- Standard and Custom Cargo Control Options Available
- Stainless Steel Rear Frame
- Custom Layout and Designs to Meet your Needs