Overview / Gallery
Summit Bodyworks – Truck & Van Bodies offers a functionality and aesthetically appealing side-step body for mobile retail showrooms, offices or laboratories. A door on the curb or street-side, and interior steps leading to the platform of the body provides the easy access and movability perfect for these applications.
There a host of other options to create the retail or office space you need – side skirts, a variety of door options, among many others make your van body completely customizable. As it is with all of our bodies we utilize stronger 4” cross members and 2” on center rivet spacing – ensuring your body will stand the test of time.
As part of Summit Bodyworks, your build doesn’t need to stop there, our Specialty Vehicles department is able to customize the interior upfit of your new van. With multiple standard options and our in-house engineering department we are able to create almost anything you want. From the early stages of design to long after your truck leaves our locations Summit Bodyworks will be there every step of the way.
- 4” Long Sills on 12” Centers
- ¼” Wheel Plates
- 1-1/8” Laminated Hardwood Floor – Fully Undercoated
- .040” Pre-Painted White Aluminum Skins
- Square or Radius Nose and Corners
- Roll-Up Door at Rear Frame
- Curbside Swing Door
- 2-3 Interior Step Entry (Number of Steps Depend on Make and Height of Chassis)
- Aluminum Roof with Arched Roof Bows on 24” Centers
- 30” Anti-Sail Mud Flaps
- Painted Understructure and Rear Frame