- GVWR: 26,000 lbs
- Hydraulic – HWH – Automatic Leveling System
- Braun – UVL 8500 Series Wheelchair Lift
- 20’ Electric Curbside Awning
- Lavatory with Toilet, Stainless sink, Specimen Pass-Thru
- Blood Draw Chair
- Two (2) Medical Exam Rooms
Detroit Health Department received their brand new primary care unit built on a 38' Winnebago chassis.
Mobile medical vehicles are used for a variety of purposes. From running blood drives to...
Bloodmobiles are an excellent way for medical centers to increase their blood donation reach. These...
Mobile medical vehicles are used for a variety of purposes. These customized automobiles allow doctors,...