- GVWR: 26,000 lbs
- Hydraulic – HWH – Automatic Leveling System
- Braun – UVL 8500 Series Wheelchair Lift
- 20’ Electric Curbside Awning
- Lavatory with Toilet, Stainless sink, Specimen Pass-Thru
- Blood Draw Chair
- Two (2) Medical Exam Rooms
Detroit Health Department received their brand new primary care unit built on a 38' Winnebago chassis.
A mobile medical vehicle is a great way for doctors and nurses to serve a...
A mobile medical clinic is an effective way for brick-and-mortar clinics to reach a greater...
Every day, bloodmobiles around the country are responsible for increasing the number of blood donations...