Overview / Gallery
Summit Bodyworks Truck & Van Bodies’ dry van bodies are second to none in construction, quality, and longevity. With nearly 120 years’ expertise, our passion for innovative design and quality construction of van bodies in Denver has led to industry foremost van bodies for virtually all shipping demands. Our van bodies can be fully-customized and are built stock with durability, endurance, and safety at the forefront of all construction.
The foundation is crucial – 3” cross members, the industry standard, have been upgraded in all of our bodies to sturdier and superior 4” cross members. Summit Bodyworks Truck & Van Bodies are crafted for outlasting strength.
Aluminum proves to be the superior material choice for our bodies as it can withstand 5 times the impact of steel without failing. Aluminum is often referred to as the miracle metal. It is one third the weight of steel, increasing fuel mileage, yet has very similar wear properties to steel. It is not corrosive, and does not need to be painted. Our aluminum “Z” posts and roof bows allow for no corrosion between the materials. All components are fabricated in specialty fixtures to ensure the up-most in square dimensions.
Our dry freight van bodies are designed to be mounted to your choice of cab chassis. These bodies are ideal for use in a plethora of applications. Including but not limited to moving and storage, commercial and residential freight delivery, oilfield, construction, SWAT, mobile decontamination, Reefer Units or any form of large or small freight delivery. We can customize your truck body to the specific demands of your hauling needs.
- 4″ Cross-members on 12″ or 18″ Centers
- Wheel Well Cover Plates for Added Protection
- 1-1/8” Laminated Hardwood Floor – Fully Undercoated
- .040” Pre-Painted White Aluminum Skins
- Radius Nose for Superior Air Deflection
- Roll-up, Swing, or Slider Door Options
- Translucent or Aluminum Roof with Arched Roof Bows
- 3/8” Plywood Lining on Sides and ½” on Nose
- Standard and Custom Cargo Control Options Available
- Stainless Steel Rear Frame
- Custom Layout and Designs to Meet Your Needs